Production Stage Manager, 2014-2015 Season
This position requires:
- Prior experience and a passion for production stage management in an educational setting
- Oversight and support of all production related tasks
- Collaboration with artists, teachers, staff and students
- Afternoon and weekend availability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
For more information about Watertown Children’s Theatre’s mission and programming please visit our website, www.watertownchildrenstheatre.org
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to WCT’s Producing Director, Meghan Kenny, Meghan@wctmail.org by Friday, February 28th.
There are no internship opportunities at this time. Please check back!
There are no volunteer opportunities at this time. Please check back!
Check here periodically for outside audition notices we receive! To participate in WCT auditions, see the WCT Programs page.
Please note that opportunities posted below are not WCT sponsored productions. The schedule of the advertised production may or may not conflict with WCT programming. If you are enrolled/planning to enroll in a current/upcoming WCT program and wish to pursue a non-WCT audition opportunity, we strongly advise that you do so with full awareness of the WCT program schedule to ensure adherence to WCT’s attendance policy.