- Winter 2014 Black Box Series: Into the Woods Into the Woods Registration Form (pdf)
- Fall 2013 Master Classes Fall 2013 Registration Form (pdf)
- Winter 2014 Classes and Productions Winter 2014 Registration Form (pdf)
- School Vacations 2013/14: School Vacation Registration Form (pdf)
These forms are not “online registration” – please download and complete one per child and return with payment to WCT via:
Email – Form MUST be completed using using Adobe Reader (recent version required – free download at Adobe.com). Other PDF programs will not save data. Please save form with participant’s name and email to email@example.com.
Mail – Download and print form. Return completed form with payment (payable to Arsenal Center for the Arts) to Watertown Children’s Theatre Registration, 321 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472 (or hand-deliver to the WCT Drama Space, second floor mezzanine, Arsenal Center for the Arts).
Authorization to Administer Epinephrine and Release of Liability Form (pdf)
(ONLY for parents whose child may need an epi-pen administered by WCT staff)
All registrations accepted on a FIRST come FIRST served basis. Each tuition includes a $25 non-refundable administrative fee.
Mail registrations to 321 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472, hand-deliver to the WCT drama space, second floor mezzanine, Arsenal Center for the Arts or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of your child’s application will be confirmed via email. Programs are limited in size and contingent on adequate enrollment. Confirmation of enrollment will be sent after the Registration Deadline.
Notice: Parental assistance is required for participants in the Musicals, Junior Players and Black Box productions. For committee descriptions, read “Why are parents asked to volunteer for a committee?” on our FAQ page.
- School Year Programs (non-Vacation): Requests for withdrawals will be honored ONLY if they are emailed to email@example.com or called in to 617-926-ARTS (2787) within 24 hours after the first meeting.
- School-Year Vacation Programs/Short-term Workshops: Non-refundable tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Summer Vacation Programs: Non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of registration, and non-refundable balance must be paid in full by the summer final registration deadline.
Tuition assistance is available for WCT programs. To obtain a tuition assistance application, necessary before registration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-926-ARTS, ext 1.
Note to Parents:
- It is expected that students take their commitment seriously. We ask that students be absent only in cases of emergency or illness, and that parents contact program staff if a child is unable to attend a class or rehearsal due to an unavoidable conflict. Excessive absences may result in dismissal from any program.
- We ask that parents not attend classes with their children, as all classes are participatory and observation by non-participants can be inhibiting. WCT makes reasonable accommodation for all children; however, parental assistance may be required in some medical and/or behavioral situations, at the discretion of program staff.
- There may be times during the course of rehearsal when your child will not be actively engaged in rehearsing. WCT assumes no responsibility for any child who leaves the rehearsal area.
- To be informed of weather cancellations, check the “What’s Happening at WCT?’ box on the website home page or call 617-926-ARTS (Announcements, ext. 6). WCT does not follow the public school closing system. Please contact us to find out about the status of rehearsal, even if your school is closed.