Online Registration is now open for Winter and School Vacation 2015 programming. WCT registrations are accepted on a First Come First Served basis. Register online for the best chance of getting into the program of your choice!
Epi Pen Authorization Form:
Authorization to Administer Epinephrine and Release of Liability Form (pdf)
(ONLY for parents whose child may need an epi-pen administered by WCT staff)
Tuition assistance is available for WCT programs. To obtain a tuition assistance application, necessary before registration, contact us at email@example.com or 617-926-ARTS, ext 1.
- Each tuition includes a $25 non-refundable administrative fee ($225 non-refundable deposit for summer vacation programs).
- School Year Programs (non-Vacation): Requests for withdrawals will be honored ONLY if they are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or called in to 617-926-ARTS (2787) within 24 hours after the first meeting.
- School-Year Vacation Programs/Short-term Workshops: Non-refundable tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Summer Vacation Programs: Non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of registration, and non-refundable balance must be paid in full by the summer final registration deadline.
All registrations accepted on a FIRST come FIRST served basis. Programs are limited in size and contingent on adequate enrollment. Receipt of your child’s application will be confirmed by email or phone.
Notice: Parental assistance is required for participants in the Musicals, Junior Players and Black Box productions. For committee descriptions, read “Why are parents asked to volunteer for a committee?” on our FAQ page.
Note to Parents:
- It is expected that students take their commitment seriously. We ask that students be absent only in cases of emergency or illness, and that parents contact program staff if a child is unable to attend a class or rehearsal due to an unavoidable conflict. Excessive absences may result in dismissal from any program.
- We ask that parents not attend classes with their children, as all classes are participatory and observation by non-participants can be inhibiting. WCT makes reasonable accommodation for all children; however, parental assistance may be required in some medical and/or behavioral situations, at the discretion of program staff.
- There may be times during the course of rehearsal when your child will not be actively engaged in rehearsing. WCT assumes no responsibility for any child who leaves the rehearsal area.
- To be informed of weather cancellations, check the “What’s Happening at WCT?’ box on the website home page or call 617-926-ARTS (Announcements, ext. 6). WCT does not follow the public school closing system. Please contact us to find out about the status of rehearsal, even if your school is closed.